1. By using, visiting and/or accessing any part of the GetLuckyonline.com website and/or registering on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
(iii) our Cookies Policy and
(iv) the Rules applicable to our gaming products as further referenced at paragraph 2 below (together the "Terms", and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
2. Where you play the game using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time.
3. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. When a material change is carried out on the Terms and Conditions the customer will be requested to accept the new terms and conditions before proceeding. Once accepted, the new terms and conditions will come into effect thereon. Should you, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of GetLuckyOnline anymore, you can withdraw all of your available funds and close the account.
4. GetLuckyOnline is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, GetLuckyOnline is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although GetLuckyOnline will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, GetLuckyOnline does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or GetLuckyOnline is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of GetLuckyOnline’s reasonable control.
All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a wager or register with GetLuckyOnline. GetLuckyOnline reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. GetLuckyOnline takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously. All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be your information and be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should contact us.
2. Account Details
GetLuckyOnline allows all its customers to choose their own Username and Password combination for their account. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, PLEASE CONATCT US.
The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
You may only bet/wager with the amount of cleared funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account. By depositing funds into your account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services (Purpose). We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
2. Withdrawals Where possible, all withdrawals will be processed to the payment account from which the deposits were made. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder. For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than £20,000 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements.
GetLuckyOnline reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
We only accept bets/wagers made online. Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where this is available. GetLuckyOnline reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. GetLuckyOnline reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
GetLuckyOnline does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
While GetLuckyOnline endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, GetLuckyOnline does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. GetLuckyOnline is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, GetLuckyOnline provides you with the Website on the basis that GetLuckyOnline excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
GetLuckyOnline shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(da) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f ) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
© 2020 Getluckyonline.com All rights reserved.